Discover our solutions designed for schools and institutions looking to stand out on the international stage.
DIGITAL WELCOME DESK,
for Flawless Reception
Student Mobility and Welcome Tool
- Multilingual personal checklists: Replace PDFs with an interactive guide for before and during the stay covering housing, medical contacts, campus life, and leisure.
- Resources for all administrative procedures: monitoring, tutorials
- Proactive Alerts: Intelligent notifications to ensure compliance and avoid errors.
- Extended network of partners with Exclusive Benefits: Banking services, reduced-rate telephony, and much more.
- Chat Module Real-Time Assistance:
Instant responses to frequently asked questions.
- Always Available: 24/7 service for constant support.
- Flexible Options: Choice between free or paid services to adapt to all needs.
Collaborative Administrative Space
Centralize, simplify, and improve team coordination through a space designed for excellence.
Uniformly and simultaneously customize updates for each campus.
Analyze usage trends and guide your decisions for continuous service improvement.
The entire visual identity of the platform adapts to reflect your institution.
For updating and enriching your platform with key campus life information.
Identification of Students in Difficulty
Facilitated identification of students in difficulty.
for a Stress-Free Arrival
Customizable Services for Your Institution
Airport Taxi and Pickup Service
Student Buddy assigned: WhatsApp exchange before and during arrival.
Real-time tracking of flight, train, bus, airport.
Welcome with a signboard
Transportation to accommodation with a driver
Sim card: Reassurance and the ability to activate administrative procedures with a French number.
Transport tickets: Enable students to travel easily during the 1st week.
French cinema ticket with English subtitles: Discover the best of French cinema while breaking the language barrier.
Housing: Understanding the rental system, avoiding scams, assisting with an efficient rental application, finding a guarantor, applying for housing assistance
Health: Understanding the French healthcare system, assisting with social security application, …
and much more.
Receive our Guide now
Hello, I’m Dania, co-founder of Study&Co, and I was once an international student myself.
In this Guide, I’ll be sharing my insights with you on the following topics:
- Recap of the context and objective
- A practical tip to apply immediately
- A concrete example
To improve your communication with students in mobility.
➡️ Already +100 IR and RI Managers registered.
Your email address is only used to send you our Guide and information about Study&Co’s activities. You can always use the unsubscribe link included in the email.